Business Development Interviews with Founders and CEOs
Build a Top Agency Business podcast is a sit-down interview hosted by a serial entrepreneur Janis Sprenne. Guests are carefully selected key people from top digital agencies – CEOs, CTOs, business development, creative, and beyond. They talk about what’s rarely leaving agency internal meeting rooms – how to build a top business and win the competition in today’s environment – remote work, tools, lead generation and more.
Great Tools Used by Top Agencies
Each episode is sponsored by a great tool or service used by exceptional agencies. They nominate a top agency who is succeeding by using their tool and we invite them to the show. The agency is presented as a top service provider and is interviewed by Janis Sprenne from Fulfilli.
We are focusing on the most common agency pain points and how are they succeeding by utilizing great tools and services to attract, delight and retain business.
How does it work?
- We partner up with popular tools and services used by agencies and ask them to nominate the top 3-10 great agencies who are using their service and succeeding because of it.
- We create a sponsored blog post/landing page, for example:
- Top 100% remote agencies succeeding with ClickFunnels;
- Top 10 digital agencies in Los Angeles by HubSpot”.
- We create a list of 3,000 – 10,000 similar agencies based on agency type, geography, services they provide, technologies they use and other criteria and manage direct communication:
- Podcast Episode promotion before airing;
- Post episode follow-up;
- Top content extracts and distribution with a call to action.
- We run the show and update the blog post with video making it evergreen promotional content for both brands:
- Podcast episode: How Digital Score is growing double figures with ClickFunnels
Where are we airing?
- Podcast airing on:
- Google Play
- Distribution and promotion:
- Reddit, Hacker News
Requirements for agencies:
- A short bio;
- Logo and a high-resolution picture;
- Website link.
Requirements for partnerships:
- A short introduction focusing on the value proposition for digital agencies (1/2 page will suffice).
- The current logo and a high-resolution picture.
- Any links or info you would like to share with the audience.
For partnerships: https://fulfilli.com/get-in-touch/